I am really going to leave this place? There is no turning back. I gave my words and promised to take on this Fellow. Why did I accept the offer at the first place? Was I too eager and so excited, based on feelings, I go for this two years challenge without thinking about the consequences or the commitment it is asking for? I don't know but I knew it that I want to help the less privilege kids. I thought about the opportunities of meeting new people and the social network that I might gained from all possible experiences. Actually, I fear that I will not be connected as what I thought I would. Then, I remember Lord's word , ' I can do all things in God's strength, I shall not boast but in my weakness I find my confident in Him'. This verse gave me assurance over all the doubtful thoughts I have.
Yes, I agree I will take some time or probably struggle to get used to new places. Yes, I fear about driving along to the placement school. Yes, I don't know the environment, how it would affect me. However, I keep my thoughts positive. I am sure I will have good accommodation, good students, and good colleagues.
I know that I will miss this place. I have yet to take the courage to speak to Pastor Jonathan about my intention to leave since my training starts end of October. I also don't know how I would break this news to my close friends. Sometime, I feel I better just keep it in secret so that I would not hear anything negative which I thought they would comment. I don't know at what level would they understand my thoughts to support me. I think also because I know how totally right they are when talking about my future plans.
I don't have a long career plans but I do see myself to be a successful corporate woman. I might not have started a good career path that favors me the opportunity to climb up the ladder. Maybe, now in this era, younger generation would not be like gen X who can stay on a job for years. The way I see it, I will have to do things differently in order to be a successful and calibre woman. This will start from leadership and influence. I think Teach For Malaysia is a good training ground for that. I can't say how much I would get to experience , and I don't want to give my judgement, because TFM is new. I am the first cohort, I am sure there are bound to be many of my future experiences or challenges would need to be address through sending my message to the stakeholders. I hope to meet inspiring stakeholders,
This is it, I will make my silent leave and go to the land to be shaped by God himself. Father, touch me in a way that I serve You better and better each day. I want to see Your love blooms in the ambience of servitude. Train my heart to know Yours. Let this two mission teach me something about You, who is also a great teacher to the public. I may not know how this Fellow will shape me into. It could be a ground to open myself up or it could be a stepping stone to another calling You have for me. Either way,give me the wisdom to see the things You are going to teach me.
Amen.
Yes, I agree I will take some time or probably struggle to get used to new places. Yes, I fear about driving along to the placement school. Yes, I don't know the environment, how it would affect me. However, I keep my thoughts positive. I am sure I will have good accommodation, good students, and good colleagues.
I know that I will miss this place. I have yet to take the courage to speak to Pastor Jonathan about my intention to leave since my training starts end of October. I also don't know how I would break this news to my close friends. Sometime, I feel I better just keep it in secret so that I would not hear anything negative which I thought they would comment. I don't know at what level would they understand my thoughts to support me. I think also because I know how totally right they are when talking about my future plans.
I don't have a long career plans but I do see myself to be a successful corporate woman. I might not have started a good career path that favors me the opportunity to climb up the ladder. Maybe, now in this era, younger generation would not be like gen X who can stay on a job for years. The way I see it, I will have to do things differently in order to be a successful and calibre woman. This will start from leadership and influence. I think Teach For Malaysia is a good training ground for that. I can't say how much I would get to experience , and I don't want to give my judgement, because TFM is new. I am the first cohort, I am sure there are bound to be many of my future experiences or challenges would need to be address through sending my message to the stakeholders. I hope to meet inspiring stakeholders,
This is it, I will make my silent leave and go to the land to be shaped by God himself. Father, touch me in a way that I serve You better and better each day. I want to see Your love blooms in the ambience of servitude. Train my heart to know Yours. Let this two mission teach me something about You, who is also a great teacher to the public. I may not know how this Fellow will shape me into. It could be a ground to open myself up or it could be a stepping stone to another calling You have for me. Either way,give me the wisdom to see the things You are going to teach me.
Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment