You can choose to love on two ways.

This whole week, I was covered with a heavy emotion. An inner conflict of hatred, jealousy and loneliness.

I struggled to come out from the shell of darkness and tears. It was so suffocating that the only place for me breather was being outside of the house.

I pour out my heart to my yiyi. I think her role as a counselor helped me to process my inner feelings and thoughts. Thanks to her counselling I was able to answer my own question.

Why did I bear with all this emotion? What made me do so when I could feel otherwise?

I can choose to love in two ways. To love someone in hatred/expectation or to love someone as they are.

I loved with an expectation of return. It was I who was being conditional of them whereas situation can be the other way round. I had love out of spite. But now knowing that, I felt peaceful about when I realized that I should love with acceptance. That made all the different.

I love my family so much that I was scared to lose them so much so feelings of hatred, envy and loneliness took over my heart. I wanted them to change yet I was the one needed to change my heart felt about them. Instead of asking expectation from them, and ask myself how to love them conditionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

First knowledge buying IT product