Checking In IAB
I am writing from my new room. TFM was very nice to provide USB broadband to get connected to the internet. We checked in at 4 pm and got the key to Room 306. The only thing is the room is a bit dusty and gotta figure a way to clean the drawers. It seems like the table has just been installed. Here are some pictures of the hostel.
I got an hour and half until dinner time and informal orientation at 8 pm. I hope to get good sleep tonight. This weekend will go down KL to get some more things for the room. I am looking forward to this week's schedule in sessions.
I got an hour and half until dinner time and informal orientation at 8 pm. I hope to get good sleep tonight. This weekend will go down KL to get some more things for the room. I am looking forward to this week's schedule in sessions.
Comments
Post a Comment