Week 1 of Institute officially ended!
I am writing at 3 am when I am supposed to sleep. I can't help it but to stay up late and celebrate myself in time of reflection. I tried going to sleep but flashbacks of all the events during this week Institute constantly making me turning left right as I try to force myself to sleep.
It has been a tremendous week with so much encouragement, motivation, inspiration and passion that drives all Fellow into excellence and aspire to be that teacher with a goal that all student can attain equal education for success.
I am personally inspire by the invited speakers from the education and youth leader, that has assured my weary and uncertain heart to be up for the profession. The classes by Teach For America alumni further equips me with knowledge of classroom planning and management. The methods taught are so radical and brings revelation to conventional teaching methods. I hope I can implemented this system into Malaysian context so that students are inspired to work hard for their future.
Throughout the week, I learned every aspect of my life will be uncovered, burgeoning, growing and matured into the necessecary skills and character of a teacher.
It has been a tremendous week with so much encouragement, motivation, inspiration and passion that drives all Fellow into excellence and aspire to be that teacher with a goal that all student can attain equal education for success.
I am personally inspire by the invited speakers from the education and youth leader, that has assured my weary and uncertain heart to be up for the profession. The classes by Teach For America alumni further equips me with knowledge of classroom planning and management. The methods taught are so radical and brings revelation to conventional teaching methods. I hope I can implemented this system into Malaysian context so that students are inspired to work hard for their future.
Throughout the week, I learned every aspect of my life will be uncovered, burgeoning, growing and matured into the necessecary skills and character of a teacher.
Comments
Post a Comment