God has a good timing.

When I think about the sadness of losing two students, I reminded myself that it was not my fault. It was the decision made by the parents.

It is sad not to see their faces again. It is sad to think about the things which I should have done or done without him. I promised Alex Peppero. I got more stars for him. If I see him next time, I will buy him an ice cream for his tuntung tummy. I would have also returned his new book but I let that be a souvenir for me now. 

For Kate, I will promise to bring her Nyonya food since she like food so much. She is a good student and the one I had most comfort in teaching. We had a good and smooth English conversation. I will send her SMS to encourage her occasionally.

It's hard to believe but thank you Lord. All this while the opportunity and the experience you had given. I remember how You open the door so quickly during the downtime of my teaching in 11street. Instead of wallowing in my sadness, I will appreciate how the power of Your provision which took away my worry. I will acknowledge that You are the one who will open doors for great beginning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

You can choose to love on two ways.

First knowledge buying IT product