Post Christmas: 26 Dec to 31 December.- Morning thoughts
Friday - 26 Dec 2015 9.11 am
I wake up at 7 am (no fail every day) and did not really get out of my bed until 7.30 am. The laziness made me skipped my morning walk. I knew I needed it when I feel my knees cracking the night before. I still yet started on 7 min workout.
After updating my calendar and journal, it was a good way to reminisce about Christmas celebration this time. I like that there is a slow closure to Christmas with last wishes to friends in America through Facebook. Everyone had their special way of enjoying the season. I saw friends with their kids by a real Christmas fur tree. It must be nice to smell the tree by your side.
That was sweet. Now, I dread thinking about what to do for the day. It is a question I ask myself every morning. Often, there is no answer and I let the days flow without expectation and when the day ends, I feel satisfied and I enjoyed my time.
A friend asked me about why I did not stay in US when I expressed that I have plans to visit NY next year. It is a thing of the past and she meant well. I just reasoned for family. It is always the priority in my life. So, doesn't that say I should even appreciate my life here more? Like plan better for each day to be meaningful.
I thought about Emiko who has left Malaysia and returned to Japan for good. Our chapter still not an end yet with the Photobook still stuck in the mail.
It is time for breakfast - papaya, banana, yogurt blend.
Monday - 28 December
I did not have much time for morning thoughts for past two days - one being waking up to Sunday church service and second , I had weird dreams that left me ponder on the first thing of the day.
I wake up at 7 am (no fail every day) and did not really get out of my bed until 7.30 am. The laziness made me skipped my morning walk. I knew I needed it when I feel my knees cracking the night before. I still yet started on 7 min workout.
After updating my calendar and journal, it was a good way to reminisce about Christmas celebration this time. I like that there is a slow closure to Christmas with last wishes to friends in America through Facebook. Everyone had their special way of enjoying the season. I saw friends with their kids by a real Christmas fur tree. It must be nice to smell the tree by your side.
That was sweet. Now, I dread thinking about what to do for the day. It is a question I ask myself every morning. Often, there is no answer and I let the days flow without expectation and when the day ends, I feel satisfied and I enjoyed my time.
A friend asked me about why I did not stay in US when I expressed that I have plans to visit NY next year. It is a thing of the past and she meant well. I just reasoned for family. It is always the priority in my life. So, doesn't that say I should even appreciate my life here more? Like plan better for each day to be meaningful.
I thought about Emiko who has left Malaysia and returned to Japan for good. Our chapter still not an end yet with the Photobook still stuck in the mail.
It is time for breakfast - papaya, banana, yogurt blend.
Monday - 28 December
I did not have much time for morning thoughts for past two days - one being waking up to Sunday church service and second , I had weird dreams that left me ponder on the first thing of the day.
Comments
Post a Comment