Ching Ming Part 1

Ching Ming : Mom's Gravesite & Ta Go's

Today, I came to know that Ta Go's husband burial site is also at the same place as where mom was buried. She have been visiting the hill for 15 years and counting. I thought to myself, mom's passing barely past 2 years and I gave myself a back pat for surviving the first year when my memories of losing was so fresh that it tore every pieces of me. This year, I am just building myself up again and slowly making dreams not a year ahead but day by day.

And today, initially I thought it was going to be sentimental, it was not that strong when I saw how many people also went up the hill to visit their respective sites. It turned out that burden of lost can be be shared among relatives and 


Picture: Seeing the two figures slowly appearing behind the downhill stairs, each step reminded of the journey each of us take and today, it was about counting the days of life and death.
Dad used the hoe to get rid of the dead weeds. I dug a hole for the flowers.
The flower bouquet I left on my birthday was still there before the weeding.

XThis visit mark 1.5 years since the day she left.
White orchids, bougainvilla's, rambutan flower were from the house.

I heard storied about Philippine kids stood on the side waiting for families to leave before they prey on fruits and food. I personally saw three kids walking away with a bag full of fruits. One or two family brought roasted meat for their visit. Wouldn't that be lucky for them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

You can choose to love on two ways.

First knowledge buying IT product