Still not too late for Christmas

Ops!! Now, I just came back from a late Christmas gathering with the team I used to work with during the school camp last year (gotta get used to saying last year as in 2014).

So I spent the last week of the 2014 in KK and basically celebrated a simple gift opening morning with my family. In my heart, I was saying ' Gosh, if only KL Christmas celebration was like this. By the time I get back to KL, the season is over."

Well well, to my surprise today's lunch gathering with the Ops team had never been so good! Why? 
Do you see all these gifts?
First, I had been wishing for a Burt's Bee product when I visited the store yesterday. I could not get myself buying one because I am saving for my job transition this year. Then, a friend in the team just decided to get a gift for each and everyone. I received a Burt's Bee!! *luv *luv

Second, I also had been searching for a travel organizer ( I am like browsing at the product for hours online but still could not get myself to pay for it although I know I can afford). The team was to get a gift for the names we picked from a draw. This kind and sweet guy got me a travel purse! * happily insert my passport into the slot*  Orange is my favourite color!

The rest of the gifts were from other members of the team. The lovely 3D , a bookmark from Cambodia and a postcard of givings make the start of the new year a source of encouragement for new beginnings especially tomorrow is the first day of work for this year.

*love *love
I am going to miss the group. It's best that I ever felt like myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

You can choose to love on two ways.

First knowledge buying IT product