7 Brutal Truths About Dating An Aquarius (As Written By One) | YourTango
7 Brutal Truths About Dating An Aquarius (As Written By One) | YourTango
Read this post and understanding the different side of me in sex life. True may be majority of it, I can grasp more understanding about the changes in men preference. My personality explain why I could not easily settle for a young guy. Maturity is the key. As I expolore my internal feelings, I need someone who gives me the intellectual challenge. Not easy.
Read this post and understanding the different side of me in sex life. True may be majority of it, I can grasp more understanding about the changes in men preference. My personality explain why I could not easily settle for a young guy. Maturity is the key. As I expolore my internal feelings, I need someone who gives me the intellectual challenge. Not easy.
Comments
Post a Comment