Direction: Where to after this?
Dear Lord,
Although the storm has passed, a new fear now starting to fill my heart. What are You going to teach me this month?
Happy I was to see Dave and Bee Khim returned to KL.
Happy I was when someone I like was here a few days ago.
Now, observing their own life moving on, loneliness creep in.
Thoughts like ' What would my future be like?'
Seeking life in Australia is really what I want?
What is Your calling? I hope that I get on right track .
Is TFM a place to be ?
This week no matter how big the worry is I asked to listen to Your voice.
In Jesus name, Amen.
Although the storm has passed, a new fear now starting to fill my heart. What are You going to teach me this month?
Happy I was to see Dave and Bee Khim returned to KL.
Happy I was when someone I like was here a few days ago.
Now, observing their own life moving on, loneliness creep in.
Thoughts like ' What would my future be like?'
Seeking life in Australia is really what I want?
What is Your calling? I hope that I get on right track .
Is TFM a place to be ?
This week no matter how big the worry is I asked to listen to Your voice.
In Jesus name, Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment