April Onwards: Chapter on Faith
Can today be real?
Since morning I feel uneaasy about starting a day without TF<, feeling inadequate because of doubt that arrogance might had lead to unrationale decision of rejecting the job offer, feeling that I had missed out a great opportunity. In the same time, I feel a sense of relief too because I had a freedom of not having to perform at highest excellence. I felt a room to breathe and just able to make any mistake that I like for a moment.
I had these feelings until almost past lunch, an eagerness to leave the house - didn't care where I would go as long I get to a place different than my bedroom. I just hesitated and continue doing so until I messaged a friend. I was curious about how she was doing. Hearing that she was in a mall just went out to see her.
I was encouraged to hear her life after TF< and the feelings I had earlier just vanished. I knew that she was a message from the Lord that I should not worry about my future.
I also know that You led me to her so that I could help her with stuck situation in lesson plan. Encounter like this that fluttered the heart and that is what makes friendship meaningful.
Since morning I feel uneaasy about starting a day without TF<, feeling inadequate because of doubt that arrogance might had lead to unrationale decision of rejecting the job offer, feeling that I had missed out a great opportunity. In the same time, I feel a sense of relief too because I had a freedom of not having to perform at highest excellence. I felt a room to breathe and just able to make any mistake that I like for a moment.
I had these feelings until almost past lunch, an eagerness to leave the house - didn't care where I would go as long I get to a place different than my bedroom. I just hesitated and continue doing so until I messaged a friend. I was curious about how she was doing. Hearing that she was in a mall just went out to see her.
I was encouraged to hear her life after TF< and the feelings I had earlier just vanished. I knew that she was a message from the Lord that I should not worry about my future.
I also know that You led me to her so that I could help her with stuck situation in lesson plan. Encounter like this that fluttered the heart and that is what makes friendship meaningful.
Comments
Post a Comment