First day of tutoring!!

I really cannout believe it!!!

I gave myself a pat today for being courageous until this point. I could easily just break down and not even wanting to move on if not for the Lord's wonderful provision. 

You know being a year in TFM and along the way discovering my strengths, I did not regret working in TFM. Maybe because of its value like SoPo & Excellence has trained me the character today. Well, not sure if it is but if it is, I thank the time I was in TFM to be who I am today. I really want to thank the platform because I recognize that I am better with working one-2-one and on things I am passionate about. 

I like to thanks Victoria for recommending Korean contacts and only because I was unemployed that, today was my first day teaching them English.  The whole journey would not have realized if not for a friend like Bee Khim too, for making it possible for me to see the Korean working adults today.

Anyway, I am only excited because I got to teach them. I would be more excited when I actually receive my pay.

This is actually how it feels like to earn your own money in area of your passion. 

I pray Lord that You continue to provide me with the strength I need to make it through for the two months. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

You can choose to love on two ways.

First knowledge buying IT product