Music Rewind the Past into a Whole New Meaning
Here...
Just feeling going into my own world...the lights are off, I popped in the earphone and click on the album BSB= Never Gone.
Writing in the dark, I want to take this moment down. I listened to all these songs million times. This time, it is different, listening back the tracks, they seem to apply or make sense or represent my heart's deepest voice about my current stage of life.
'Never gone' the song seem to meant for all those friends I have been saying goodbyes esp they are from TFM.
'Just Want You to Know' hit the spot for truly represent my heart about my mother. How I lost myself since the day I lost her.
It is never a wrong thing to listen to the same song again and again. Each time of listening, the relation is so different to how we feel about certain season in the year.
Comments
Post a Comment