Secret is meant for own keepsake.
I just shared a secret to a closest family member. The response I received was not a favourable one. I was dissapointed for the judgemental comments given without first understanding where I was coming from. I regretted sharing my deepest secret to the person. Closest person may not be the right person to trust with a delicate story. Why do I feel so diffident and demotivated by just one or two comments? I figured that my expextation was not met as I had only need a listener and no further receiving how-to or solutions because I have already learned from my mistake.
Writing this, I have no confident going back to KL like this because I am doubting who I am right now. This is never a home to begin with and what it used to be as things are not like the same before.
I want to declare under the Lord's name, I am a daughter of the Lord and my privilege comes from Him and all curse be broken. I am to please the Lord and what had happened was because I was given the boldness to change things around. I am not lacking in anything and if I do, I will pray for strength and courage before a situation.
Writing this, I have no confident going back to KL like this because I am doubting who I am right now. This is never a home to begin with and what it used to be as things are not like the same before.
I want to declare under the Lord's name, I am a daughter of the Lord and my privilege comes from Him and all curse be broken. I am to please the Lord and what had happened was because I was given the boldness to change things around. I am not lacking in anything and if I do, I will pray for strength and courage before a situation.
Comments
Post a Comment