Money: Scam in desperate time
My entry this time is about my experience with outcome of my desperation. I hope no one from my previous company read about this blog. *sigh
Sometimes, I don't know if I have learned good or bad out from it. So, the situation was like this. I already have everything with me. Food, TV, Internet, Shelter and a car. One thing that I am still not comfortable with is not having money on me especially in the time when I saw something I like or want, I could not pay for it.
Well, that is not the main cause to my urge of looking for a part time job. I know being back in my hometown, staying in my parent's house, although no matter the amount of assurance my father gives me that it is all right to depend on him and enjoy staying in the house, I feel the guilt for not being able to contribute to the household expenses or occasionally offer to buy good things for him as a daughter. I know I cannot measure up with my eldest sister who is at better financially, I am here in physical presence as a company to my dad. Do you think I am a good filial?
I am writing this to express about my own foolishness. How I started was merely from the urge to find all possible ways of earning money, and so I turned to the Internet. I looked up groups and forums of news about possible job working from home. I came across an ad called home typist and I inquired about it. If I deliver the work, it would pay out up to 300 per week. It sound luring but not so attractive, that I thought why not give it a shot. Of course, I checked with my heart and mind. Both doesn't seem to agree with the way this job offer.
My head thought about the catch where one need to pay 50 ahead for the training materials and posting ad on various websites. It cautioned me, what if after paying and the hard work, would that person really pay me as promised? He could just give me an empty word. Owww... the heart says do you really need the money or was it because you are just feeling insecure for not having a paper in your hand. Do you want to get hurt if knowing the truth behind the whole thing? Awww....if my mind and heart do not find peace about this, it is not going to be good.
After that, I remember about the scam on the hair offer, how I looked up forum in lowyat and found people talking about scams. Quickly, I checked the forum and found out information about 'home data typist' thingy...true enough it is a SCAM! There you go...it open eyes to the fact that I was right the whole time about the job.
Good or not? My foolishness has taught me about the lure of money. The world is so imperfect and realized that people could even steal in broad daylight in the virtual world. Should I be thankful that I knew ahead of time before stepping into the trap? Yes , I should very much feel like that but the awareness of my foolishness is what really bring my soul down to earth.
How could I let myself into such situation when I said that I would trust God in His time for the provision of my life? I feel despair now.
* If you come across a website, www.jobrize.com or just doesn't look reliable, don't register it.
Sometimes, I don't know if I have learned good or bad out from it. So, the situation was like this. I already have everything with me. Food, TV, Internet, Shelter and a car. One thing that I am still not comfortable with is not having money on me especially in the time when I saw something I like or want, I could not pay for it.
Well, that is not the main cause to my urge of looking for a part time job. I know being back in my hometown, staying in my parent's house, although no matter the amount of assurance my father gives me that it is all right to depend on him and enjoy staying in the house, I feel the guilt for not being able to contribute to the household expenses or occasionally offer to buy good things for him as a daughter. I know I cannot measure up with my eldest sister who is at better financially, I am here in physical presence as a company to my dad. Do you think I am a good filial?
I am writing this to express about my own foolishness. How I started was merely from the urge to find all possible ways of earning money, and so I turned to the Internet. I looked up groups and forums of news about possible job working from home. I came across an ad called home typist and I inquired about it. If I deliver the work, it would pay out up to 300 per week. It sound luring but not so attractive, that I thought why not give it a shot. Of course, I checked with my heart and mind. Both doesn't seem to agree with the way this job offer.
My head thought about the catch where one need to pay 50 ahead for the training materials and posting ad on various websites. It cautioned me, what if after paying and the hard work, would that person really pay me as promised? He could just give me an empty word. Owww... the heart says do you really need the money or was it because you are just feeling insecure for not having a paper in your hand. Do you want to get hurt if knowing the truth behind the whole thing? Awww....if my mind and heart do not find peace about this, it is not going to be good.
After that, I remember about the scam on the hair offer, how I looked up forum in lowyat and found people talking about scams. Quickly, I checked the forum and found out information about 'home data typist' thingy...true enough it is a SCAM! There you go...it open eyes to the fact that I was right the whole time about the job.
Good or not? My foolishness has taught me about the lure of money. The world is so imperfect and realized that people could even steal in broad daylight in the virtual world. Should I be thankful that I knew ahead of time before stepping into the trap? Yes , I should very much feel like that but the awareness of my foolishness is what really bring my soul down to earth.
How could I let myself into such situation when I said that I would trust God in His time for the provision of my life? I feel despair now.
* If you come across a website, www.jobrize.com or just doesn't look reliable, don't register it.
Comments
Post a Comment