13-18 February: Second week!! ASAA ASAA Fighting~~~
Hahhah peekaboo!! Let's look into the highlights of this week.
Aside already getting used to the swing of work in ASAA, 16 February 2017 became the very first day I took leave under the grace of Reverend's permission (without Mary Vun's presence).
There are couple things which I am so grateful about:
Aside already getting used to the swing of work in ASAA, 16 February 2017 became the very first day I took leave under the grace of Reverend's permission (without Mary Vun's presence).
There are couple things which I am so grateful about:
- Just like any other day, when I used to have so much time in my hand, I went out on a date with my father to the car workshop, breakfast and free movie time. Last year, we had movie courtesy of MBO, but, my dad got to experience entering cinema in GSC. (I still have MBO birthday movie.)
- I visited mom again and dad was kind to go there with me. He was also very compassionate about the children who stays in the grave. So, the grave was cleaned with a small fee paid to the children who cleared the weeds and grass. Writing my message to my mom the night earlier, had helped my visit turned brief and meaningful. The orchids were in season and I cut the greatly boomed one for her.
- I bought myself a Starbuck coffee and returned home to make cotton cheesecake. It didn't turn out good as expected, and so I asked my brother to buy cake at the last minute. I was blessed with assorted slices of cakes from Lady Bon Bon as my birthday gift. I know they are not cheap at all and I always like cake from this shop.
Next year,
What I actually plan to do with my birthday? It happens to fall on the first day of CNY. Should I announce to everyone that is my birthday? Or should I order a cake and celebrate with all relatives with everyone in the photo? Oh~~~ I don't if I could do that.
I am thinking about the Chevening scholarship opportunity and how I had past the first stage of online application. The interview is coming up in about a month's time. If I really get this scholarship, I would be leaving in July. I am not hoping a lot of it because I know they are many people out there who are more qualified than me. What's more? I only wished for it over my birthday. This time it is really my desire to go to UK.
If I am away for a year, maybe celebrating CNY here won't be happening next year as I am unlikely to come back in the same year due to distance and money. I would take the opportunity to travel in UK since I am sure the holiday season is shorter over there as the Master degree is just a one year program.
Well, I have Saturday to fight and Sunday to plan for a new week again. I skipped CG because it is not official and so good to be getting this queit time to myself (Aaron and Daddy out)...feeling the after effect of the rain poured couple hours ago.



Comments
Post a Comment