Third week - blurry in ASAA

Blurry week...the week of menstrual

Then all came the sinusitis, throat inflammation, fever, headache, coughing, lost voice. Listening got affected and memory aint working well.

I made couple mistakes which didn't register in my head. Like distributing books to the wrong offices, and not remembering that I made the mistake.

The receiving end also affected and couldn't register what people was talking about...

I was uncomfortable with silence that it made me felt uneasy to express my thoughts out loud, as though it seems like a crime to talk what we think in the center.

This week is like a restarting to me. On Wednesday break, what I predicted to be true, really happened, when Miss Pam spoke that I am under her training.

It was obvious that she wanted to deal with it soon. Quickly briefing and pushing the responsibility to S. While Mdm Su has her own agenda, though she was willing to train me , she often lack the details which I found out later to be true when I was brief the same by Pam. 

Today, I felt left out because after Pam's order me to stop doing drilling, my position returned back to answering Malaysian and Sabahan flags. 

Now my daily job scope since Wednesday has become:

1. permitting students to leave their offices for scoring their work (answering Malaysian flag)
2. checking and recording student's homework completion on goal progress card
3. checking and recording student's homework setting before end of the day
4. initial student's checkup after they have scored their work
5. approving student's start of new work pace after listening to them read the first page ( answering  to Sabahan flag)
6. recording student's test score in supervisor goal card, and congratulatory note


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

You can choose to love on two ways.

First knowledge buying IT product