Forget about you...
Looks like I I cannot forget about you
I think about the things we did
There were sweet and bad moments
You did everything you could for me
And I felt guilty for getting you in trouble
I think about the things we did
There were sweet and bad moments
You did everything you could for me
And I felt guilty for getting you in trouble
It took awhile for me to understand why
I have no luck with a guy
I was too ignorant to acknowledge
And accept the love of a man
You are protective and considerate..
I have no luck with a guy
I was too ignorant to acknowledge
And accept the love of a man
You are protective and considerate..
I actually like you
I cannot bring myself to be open
Or honest or vulnerable
I might lose you as a friend
This is what I am afraid of
I cannot bring myself to be open
Or honest or vulnerable
I might lose you as a friend
This is what I am afraid of
I will continue to keep my feelings
Just like the first time I met you
I will forget you for now
Until we meet again
Hopefully I can be honest that time
Just like the first time I met you
I will forget you for now
Until we meet again
Hopefully I can be honest that time
This is my feeling for you
I onced forget it
It returns again
And I will forget it again
Is there a good ending to us?
I onced forget it
It returns again
And I will forget it again
Is there a good ending to us?
Friends or lovers
Better choose the first for now
If we are really meant to be
God will make a way for us
This I pray to Him
Better choose the first for now
If we are really meant to be
God will make a way for us
This I pray to Him
All the best to you
And I will do my best too
Thank you for all that you have done
I will always remember
I found my happiness in you.
And I will do my best too
Thank you for all that you have done
I will always remember
I found my happiness in you.
Comments
Post a Comment