Movie Review: Love, Rosie.


I just watched Love, Rosie a realistic romantic comedy in the cinema. (*I am on leave still...and that one thing I always do on Wednesday - movie night.)

I had no intention to watch a movie today. I had wanted to drive to Ampang Lookout Point for a KL night view. The day rained and I am like okay , since i always wanted to watch a movie (it was more than one month since I last stepped into the cinema ) why not check the movie list and see if there is anything that caught my eye.

There, in Hall 1 I comfortably sat on couple seats after delayed 20 minutes in the traffic. I did not really miss important part. Basically, I was not interested in the earlier part where the main female character laid with a guy named Greg. Yeah, I did not like that idea of a female got herself into whole mess thingy. I just don't find it realistic though if she is portrayed as a smart student in the movie.

Anyway, that was my personal opinion and has nothing to do with the rating of the movie. The movis is light watch, fun and refreshing. I think British romantic movie tends to be cheerful and memorable. The beautiful scenes interchanged between Boston and England, giving fresh nature background and city to the eyes. I like these element and they are what makes movie romantic.

I don't see many movies that love relationship grows based on a friendship (maybe I have not come acrossed others). I thought to myself if my life would have been different, just like meeting a best friend and he becomes the person who I marry, maybe by now I would be writing this with kids making noises at the back.

I have other thoughts. I reasoned that those close friends around me who were married, many of them were high school mates. Was it easy to for them to be together since they come from such a long way knowing each other?

My life has been about moving around. The first move started when I was 8 years old. Since then, never have I stayed in a place more than 4 years. The inability to keep up with friends (only those who do last with you) and the constant moving around..never actually got myself a chance to know someone real.

It easy to think of the past and start giving myself the 'IFs'. Writing this out, I will never want to say anything about my past again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

You can choose to love on two ways.

First knowledge buying IT product