Celebration: First day of being 31
I celebrated the day simple and meaningful.
The night before I wrote couple of things down to do for the following the day. They were:
1. Get myself first manicure done.
2. Treat myself to Japanese lunch.
3. Get flowers for mom.
4. Just chill at a new place and enjoy company
5. Dinner at Archies de Corner with cousins.
2. Treat myself to Japanese lunch.
3. Get flowers for mom.
4. Just chill at a new place and enjoy company
5. Dinner at Archies de Corner with cousins.
Highlight:
1, I used to wonder what it was like to get a manicure done. I saw how other ladies enjoyed it very much. While it is late, I managed to experience it and seeing my nails being pampered. I realized how precious my hands are and praised them for having done so many things in the past. I always fail to give them credit. Looking at them made me see the potential I have had and have in me.
Breakthrough:
1. There was always a fear in me when I wanted to visit mom on the hill. I made it safe today alone when carefully walked past other chambers and finally placed the bouquet of flower which I bought earlier, on her bed. I wouldn't be here if not for her. I thanked her for having given birth to me. A part in me felt healed over a few tears. I was comforted by the peace the Lord assured.
1. There was always a fear in me when I wanted to visit mom on the hill. I made it safe today alone when carefully walked past other chambers and finally placed the bouquet of flower which I bought earlier, on her bed. I wouldn't be here if not for her. I thanked her for having given birth to me. A part in me felt healed over a few tears. I was comforted by the peace the Lord assured.
Blessing:
1. Talking to a new friend
2. Birthday money gift from Inday.
3. All the wishes made for me through social media: WeChat, FB and WhatsApp. (esp ex-high school teacher)
2. Birthday money gift from Inday.
3. All the wishes made for me through social media: WeChat, FB and WhatsApp. (esp ex-high school teacher)
Level of happiness: 5 out of 5 !!
Reflection: This time I really felt joy and happiness. Previous year, I couldn't really get excited about making my day count just because of intense grieving. My heart is more lighter now and able to laugh more.
Comments
Post a Comment