Reflection : Kiss 30 a goodbye
I will write about how my last day of being 30 was like...
Time flies... The last 14 days have been amazing. If I don't recall, maybe I wouldn't have acknowledge God's blessing on me. Actually, I hadn't feel alone at all but I thought otherwise. And today turned my negative perspective 180 degree. Days have been filled with the presence of loved ones.
God has always been comforting me all along. It is good thing that I recognised His love through the people He sent to me since the last week of January. It was beyond my expectation.
All started with Joon Kee, Juin, Tze Feng, Thong Wei Li, and Lok Yukians as the appetiser..
.. then the Cny started with relatives, family and cousins... as the main course
... attending Mei Yong''s open house and having watch lion dance + firecrackers
.. ending with dessert my celebration of early birthday surprised by my brother himself on Valentine...
While i went through this, I reflected that my 30 ended in a grand closure. The people around me are those I loved in my life. God brought people from far and near to me.
I don't know why I had thought ending would be sad... when it 's not!
Mental breakthrough
1. Family actually loved me by getting a cake and Burger King for me.
2. Learning to communicate with my family members.
3. Accommodating friends being couple.
1. Family actually loved me by getting a cake and Burger King for me.
2. Learning to communicate with my family members.
3. Accommodating friends being couple.
Now the last day, I am being alone again... but still know that I am loved.
Have you played Happy Birthday songs to yourself for 30 times?
Have you played Happy Birthday songs to yourself for 30 times?
Comments
Post a Comment