A doze of encouragement.

I have the realization that , yes we cherish the day we appreciate each other's presence, and after that, you just can't stick too long with someone because each other has a option ahead, need to run their life. 

Human being is so specialy, the only capable and powerful person who can actually pursue the path that they like. It is not the path of an animal. I am previlege that I can still think about the future especially where to go and it is not something everyone has like the children from lower economic background. 

This morning, I squeezed myself in the LRT with a down face because I did not like to be packed inside a train. But, at another station, an old thin lady, with a great big smile on her face, just rushed in without a bother. She just look young even though the white hair and wrinkle skin. When I look at her and thought, if this lady is so happy with her life, I wonder what does she do that keep her going? I felt motivated and encouraged by her and the more I should not give up on my dreams.

Talking about dreams, a colleague also encourages me not to look down on my dreams too.

Here now, I am reading more and more about the options available around me. This time I don't choose because what's available but I choose based on the life I want to lead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

You can choose to love on two ways.

First knowledge buying IT product