One day trip to Kedah
It is possible to be in Kedah for 24 hours. It was not tiring. I needed it after the two consecutive weeks staying in Glory Beach Hotel without the luxury of life.
I am struck by how much I have changed since mother's incident. I have become resolute to my personal decision and stand.
I like to write about the things I learned working with the Operation team. For now, I keep that aside and concentrate on my trip to Kedah.
I was not sure if making the trip up to Sintok was worth my time and energy. However, time and places made my encounters with Fellows more memorable and precious.
a. Being with the group, it is like a family. No doubt, there is tension and misunderstanding, but the love that the members shown to each other was enough to tell that I am accepted and valued for being who I am.
b. I know that I am safe with them. A year together marks our understanding of each other in strength and weaknesses. This make the whole journey more edifying and transcending.
c. I know now that Fellows are supportive of each other and welcome each other to a new journey next year.
d. The challenges around us sharpens our understanding of each other's strengh and weaknesses.
e. Going places like Jitra, Sintok, Ipoh and the road trip back to Kuala Lumpur, the travels become a healing and reflection process in life.
f. It is all right to be around people and so that we can understand different perspectives of life.
As I am writing this down, I have both the desires that staying in TFM will continue to improve me or going overseas to pursue my dream, is possible but requires more experience to understand the reason why I plan to leave Malaysia. Both the fear of going to miss this place and also the fear of making new friends at a new place.
Comments
Post a Comment