Kem Skorlah 3 Weeks Experience in Glory Beach Resort
Finally!! uh!!
Three weeks of Kem Skorlah has now ended!
I can't believe how tiring I am right now.
Til I almost got myself into accident on my way back to KL from Port Dickson.
*Cry*
It is the end of Kem SKORLah where I don't need to wake up early and leave the unit to school.
It is the end of eating the same canteen food for 15 freaking days.
It's the end of walking up and down the floors to check on attendance, supplies and operation.
It's the end of being around with so many people in one place.
*Cry*
But....
I definitely will miss the small group chat and gossip between team members.
I definitely would miss the Starbucks treat from friend.
I definitely will miss the pizza or ice cream when meeting is on.
I definitely will miss the kuih muih at 3 pm with everyone.
I definitely will miss the random talks among team members & laughed out loud because of it.
I definitely will miss the cooking time & dinner together with team member.
For the first time...
..I get to treat team members with Starbucks.
.. I get to make tea for everyone and improved over time.
... I get to go to a bar with whole team.
... I get to create, decorate and apply creativity in my work for a longest period of time.
... I get to eat chocolate fondue at the Closing Ceremony dinner.
... I get to make friends from other countries like Fiona from Bangalore.
... I get to send my clothes to the laundry and fond of the auntie.
If I were to go back to Port Dickson,
... I would love walk at the beach at night just like how I did couple of times before.
... I would love to wake up to the sunrise just right in front of the door.
... I would love to stay in in Room 3-1 so that I can have 180 view of the beach , resort and the sunrise.
... I would love to deep my feet into the beach mud when the tide is low.
One thing that I did not try is .... swim in the sea during soft waves.
I have learnt
...to focus on improving doing the same task each day.
... to concentrate of completing task despite the distraction.
... to get along with dynamic staff, fellows and workers.
...to focus on improving doing the same task each day.
... to concentrate of completing task despite the distraction.
... to get along with dynamic staff, fellows and workers.
Comments
Post a Comment