KL - BKI Trip Reflection: 25 December - 31st December 2014
Epilogue
The last night before I return to KL...surely a few internal struggles going on...
1. It is never fail that the last day of my leave in KK, work gets into the picture. Manager called me to work on a letter for the company. I have not started it since the last 3 hours. I wonder why I let it distract my time here. * Another voice in my head says, ' This is because you still want to give your best and worry about your teachers.'
2. The last three hours, while waiting for a friend in a cafeteria, I was browsing through powerpoint slides on how to write a formal letter in Bahasa Malaysia. I discovered that waiting for someone was worth the time I spent (instead of worrying about quickly getting home for the letter) and later, I found myself enjoy my conversation with my friend. We shared our sad moments and also discussed the pros & cons of me moving back to KK for real. It is always great to have someone feedback on the thoughts - various things.
3. Preparing my heart for KL, it is a great big courage to gather my strength again to face the challenges and stresses in Kuala Lumpur. I just need to be patient for three months more.
4.
Reflection:
1. What was your objective when you are back to KK?
a. Evaluate my mindset about the possibility of returning to KK and restart career.
b. Evaluate my personality when being around parents and brother.
c. Rejuvenate mind, body and soul before returning to KL.
2. What was the outcome of your trip?
a. Definitely I have positive thoughts about my plan coming back to KK.
i. If the salary do not meet up to current, I have planned to juggles 2-3 position or start a tuition service.
ii. If I find myself being really bored with life, I saw a self-initiation/ pro activeness to mak emy time more productive.
iii. KK has potential and open to my return.
iv. I agree that the quality of life I seek is peace, tranquillity and space. KK is able to provide me these areas.
b. Having a job, my stay in KK will not be a torture , rather a sweet place to be. By doing so, I do not have to deal with my brother and father the entire time of living in parent's house.
c. Indeed, the recent event took a toll on me.I have learned to see that serving TFM was an opportunity o fa lifetime especially provided a platform for me to serve the children of Malaysia.
The last night before I return to KL...surely a few internal struggles going on...
1. It is never fail that the last day of my leave in KK, work gets into the picture. Manager called me to work on a letter for the company. I have not started it since the last 3 hours. I wonder why I let it distract my time here. * Another voice in my head says, ' This is because you still want to give your best and worry about your teachers.'
2. The last three hours, while waiting for a friend in a cafeteria, I was browsing through powerpoint slides on how to write a formal letter in Bahasa Malaysia. I discovered that waiting for someone was worth the time I spent (instead of worrying about quickly getting home for the letter) and later, I found myself enjoy my conversation with my friend. We shared our sad moments and also discussed the pros & cons of me moving back to KK for real. It is always great to have someone feedback on the thoughts - various things.
3. Preparing my heart for KL, it is a great big courage to gather my strength again to face the challenges and stresses in Kuala Lumpur. I just need to be patient for three months more.
4.
Reflection:
1. What was your objective when you are back to KK?
a. Evaluate my mindset about the possibility of returning to KK and restart career.
b. Evaluate my personality when being around parents and brother.
c. Rejuvenate mind, body and soul before returning to KL.
2. What was the outcome of your trip?
a. Definitely I have positive thoughts about my plan coming back to KK.
i. If the salary do not meet up to current, I have planned to juggles 2-3 position or start a tuition service.
ii. If I find myself being really bored with life, I saw a self-initiation/ pro activeness to mak emy time more productive.
iii. KK has potential and open to my return.
iv. I agree that the quality of life I seek is peace, tranquillity and space. KK is able to provide me these areas.
b. Having a job, my stay in KK will not be a torture , rather a sweet place to be. By doing so, I do not have to deal with my brother and father the entire time of living in parent's house.
c. Indeed, the recent event took a toll on me.I have learned to see that serving TFM was an opportunity o fa lifetime especially provided a platform for me to serve the children of Malaysia.
Comments
Post a Comment