Bangladesh favor!

Hmm...a peculiar thing happen this morning. Right after my tutoring in the morning, I decided to change my usual hangout place from Expresso Lab to Teh Tarik Place.

Just as I walked in to the kopitiam place, someone bumped me from my left. When I turned my head, a Bangladesh was apologizing for his rudeness. After the incident, the course of my time there from 10.30 to 12 noon, I was delighted with his gestures of small talk and kindness.

I was not aware that he was trying to court me with gestures like serving me napkin when I had not even finish my thosai telur, flashing smiles every time our eyes connect, intervals of interuption out of curiosity in the work I do, and the final gesture was taking off my cham coffee order from the bill.

I left the place with a smile on my face because a Monday was filled with such favor. I knew his intention. I wonder why I was not feeling uncomfortable about it.

The only thing that I was not comfortable is myself because I am forever bound to the spell of baby face treatment syndrom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

You can choose to love on two ways.

First knowledge buying IT product