Understanding My Feeling As a tutor


This is a picture of a perspective from my vision when I sit at the coffee table, looking towards the open space in the company where I am currently giving tutoring. Every day I will arrive this place at 5.45 pm.

I am standing as an outsider. Although I get the glimpse of the office each day, I won't say that I actually understand the nature of their work. I mean, I am one of the users of an online shopping website, but to understand the life of the programmer, his life is seen here in this office. I really cannot tell what they do by just looking at them looking at their monitors.

My feeling was good today. I was high of hope and full of eagerness. During this time, I had turned to an idealist. I was dreaming away the moments when I teach, I feel cool and the student would understand every single thing I taught them.

Then again, that expectation do not match with the expectation of the students. It turned out not idealistic anymore, instead I felt remorse then at the beginning of the class.

I wonder what made me feel the way I felt tonight.Was I sad because of the money? Not reallly. Was I sad that after lesson plan, the excitement worn down by disappointment? It could be. I rationalized that money is not everything. It is the joy of teaching that fuels my soul. The joy of not teaching another student disappointed me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

You can choose to love on two ways.

First knowledge buying IT product