Farewell to June
Since I started filling in a new free written organizer called Passion Calendar,setting a focus for the month becomes a practice at the beginning of the month.
It's always challenging for me to decide on the focus because I never seem to be satisfied with my answer. I am not certain because I know I don't like structuring my daily happenings into categories. But, I know it is important to capture into themes to make the year seem interesting to get by.
It's always challenging for me to decide on the focus because I never seem to be satisfied with my answer. I am not certain because I know I don't like structuring my daily happenings into categories. But, I know it is important to capture into themes to make the year seem interesting to get by.
Having learnt from May's focus, setting a focus on money is not a tangible goal. So, this time I tried focusing this month on motivation and favor.
Last week sermon about God's favor changes my perspective on life since then. I never see it as 'favor' as humanly speaking - to ask to do something for someone. Favor's in God eyes means Him creating an opportunity for us and we would be blessed from it.
So, this month's focus is about favor. I am still figuring out how to set motivation goal and I will get to that later.
On the 1st June, I titled a post ' Bangladesh Favor'. On 3rdnd June, I missed out writing another type of opportunity. I will write it here now. Just in a rare case, a friend whom I did not see for the past 8 years appeared before me in a cafe where I hanged out. What made it special was that I had been wanting to see him again ( he was an ex-crush). I was not ready and least expected to see him in the building. So, I could register the actual reason why my heart beated so fast and fingers shaking with sweats. No one has made me feel like that as much as him. Seeing him was like the best gift ever despite having no courage to say Hi to him.
Did I mention that I also saw an old friend on the 2nd of June? We used to be in Korean bible study group.
Two series of seeing an old friends dated few years back really just send me pondering about the focus of the month. They were good ways to set the tone of this month. That's why I have decided to name this month the Farewell to June. As for motivation, I am thinking around getting healthy through exercising to keep me going this month. I have still not get there yet because of my sceptism.
Comments
Post a Comment