7 years....of working and now....a Master?
Actually, I am afraid of going to sleep these days. I don't want to wake up to a new day and the realization of the expectations of being a person who is slowly committing the heart to research. I cannot forget those words the professors (some) have said about writing a Master theses. They are really hindering my growing confidence and the ability to learn while on this journey.
In my mind,writing a theses can be challenging but it does seem to be scary. I don't know. Is it okay being careful about what I think about my experience? Yes, I am alone and it is so easy think of the negative.
whatever that is noble, think about it. If that is so, I will think about how things are going smoothly so far.
Once I write this out, I have a better courage to face tomorrow. Supervisor, I hope you accept my topic of research because I am eager to read up all the materials which I had found for the past few days.
In my mind,writing a theses can be challenging but it does seem to be scary. I don't know. Is it okay being careful about what I think about my experience? Yes, I am alone and it is so easy think of the negative.
whatever that is noble, think about it. If that is so, I will think about how things are going smoothly so far.
Once I write this out, I have a better courage to face tomorrow. Supervisor, I hope you accept my topic of research because I am eager to read up all the materials which I had found for the past few days.
Comments
Post a Comment