Reflection: Fuzzy hair means frustration
The 'Turn frustration into a product' - overnight reflection.
Yes,I got really frustrated trying to think of a research topic. I really do not know how to start. I almost going to beat myself of I dont think of a few soon by tomorrow.
Saturday morning, I woke up and turning left or right on the bed, thinking of all the possibilities of research with regards to area of communicative language teaching.
While untying my hair knots (busied my hand and tied yesterday due to frustration in thinking), brain juice flowed and a few ideas generated for research. I quickly write down my thoughts into my notebook. There then, I really feel certain that I wanted to those titles.
All this would not have happened if I had not warm up to some background teaching context and reflection over my experience in the past.
I will write another post about my reflection of my past working experience and how they relate to my research.
Comments
Post a Comment