Reflection: First Meeting with Supervisor
Here again, when i find no one to talk to about master research. This is the place for my heart's rant.
First, before I even start bashing myself up for something that did not happen. I want to congratulate myself for going through a milestone- setting the research title with the supervisor.
Another, give myself a pat for the courage and putting myself in a room full of RA's. I was excited an all but just to introduce to so many people at once, I feel my energy being drained. Anyway, I remember Jacqueline, Christopher, Awang and Dayang.
I know am the child of Christ. I want to thank the Lord if I may for the guidance which the Prof had given me. I know I don't deserve receiving his input on setting the title but he was kind to write it out for me. I pray to understand my supervisor more.
From today's meeting, I could observe that he is the type that needed a lot of time to proofread a paper. I can understand his pattern now that, if he really wants to emphasize something, he will keep repeating the same phrase to stress on its importance. I hope I can meet up to his expectation.
I don't like myself for being so laidback. Not a single minute that I could let go not thinking about my research. There is so much to learn read about it.
First, before I even start bashing myself up for something that did not happen. I want to congratulate myself for going through a milestone- setting the research title with the supervisor.
Another, give myself a pat for the courage and putting myself in a room full of RA's. I was excited an all but just to introduce to so many people at once, I feel my energy being drained. Anyway, I remember Jacqueline, Christopher, Awang and Dayang.
I know am the child of Christ. I want to thank the Lord if I may for the guidance which the Prof had given me. I know I don't deserve receiving his input on setting the title but he was kind to write it out for me. I pray to understand my supervisor more.
From today's meeting, I could observe that he is the type that needed a lot of time to proofread a paper. I can understand his pattern now that, if he really wants to emphasize something, he will keep repeating the same phrase to stress on its importance. I hope I can meet up to his expectation.
I don't like myself for being so laidback. Not a single minute that I could let go not thinking about my research. There is so much to learn read about it.
Comments
Post a Comment