Life at home: Taking over Role of the Maid

And again God spoke to me through the Holy Spirit. There is this weird and uneasy feeling about something bad would happen but not sure what it was about. If I were to take a minute and stop my movement, would I give it a deep thought about the possibility of mishap again?

True enough, just a second I walk to the toilet and coming out again, there I saw my maid's face in shock and tears. I also was in shock and the only thing I could do at that time was to escort here to the chair. I became agitated myself when I don't get to reach out to the first aid kid as quickly as possible. When I saw how dad had to go up to his room for the aid box, it was too late to treat my maid.

I really could not believe that dad would be curious about the location of her hurt, instead of caring for her. I could not wait for him anymore and quickly search for the right material and medicine to sooth her wound. Dad at least rub some Dettol on her deep 1 inches cut. 

I have to remind myself to buy a brand new first aid box for the kitchen. 

I am still in shock because I just could not comprehend the situation. I whispered to myself, " So this is the time. That time I predicted when I know my turn now to slowly take over the maid's role." I expected this and it was matter of time. I know that it is not fair for the maid to do all the housechore at home. She is not as energetic and stamina as before. She is really hardworking and given her best to all she could for the house. Maybe it was not farsighted for overlooking her hardwork couple of days ago, scrapping the old paint off from the wall, it had put a toll on her. But, how could that be a cause for her slip on the floor outside the kitchen?

When fragile things happen like that, it was so easy to blame people or things for it. I kept reminding myself it is not anyone's but mind as well. Being back really shows that my purpose being here is to slowly oversee the welfare of this home.

I will talk to the maid about sharing the housechores at home so that can lighten her burden. I can say that she is like a mother to me. So, seeing her hurt is not what I want too. No one wants to see anybody get hurt at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

You can choose to love on two ways.

First knowledge buying IT product