Dreams: An airplane took off with a friend in it.

I woke up feeling devastated. I just had a dream.

A friend boarded a plane and the destination was to Australia.

Once it took off, there is no news about it landing. For a moment, I thought the plan was lost in the air.

But, after a few days of waiting, there was no news about airplane tragedy. The friend's family did not say anything. I checked the TV for news.

I guess the plane landed safely. Just that I don't hear anything from that friend anymore.

When I reflected about the meaning of this dream, it is telling me something.

Maybe it is just time to say goodbye to my feelings for him. The airplane symbolizes a departure of a non possible relationship with the friend. It is a one sided. He has a better future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissapointment by the turn of events.

You can choose to love on two ways.

First knowledge buying IT product