Our recent conversation on WhatsApp. I am glad that it was a positive one. The way he responded was kind and understanding. The fact that I was vulnerable about my feelings, it shows he is rather mature guy to begin with. He did not avoid my deepest thoughts.
What's gonna be like after this?
Well, the story stops now. It is all up to him to decide the direction of the conversation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what would happen if you have meet up the other night?
9:02 PM
Is this question a follow up from our previous WhatsApp conversation?
9:10 PM
Have you checked your email?
9:11 PM
So, you have read it?
9:14 PM
Any thoughts , feelings or response?
9:16 PM
We can talk about this later. Cos you just arrived and probably tired.
9:16 PM
I was just wondering what would happen if u did call me
9:16 PM
If you ask me, what would happen?
9:17 PM
Anything could happen.
9:18 PM
In the email, the inner thoughts...those things would happen if they were to be propose to you.
9:18 PM
Then after that... all other ideas would be on you to make moments matters.
9:19 PM
If you like the ideas, then we woulg just go do them lar.
9:19 PM
Like I would accomodate, what else you would like to do in the city.
9:19 PM
I don't know your previous experience considering the number of times in the city...
9:20 PM
For example, if you have not seen the KL night scene... then I would take you there.
9:21 PM
Like how I brought u out to see night scene
9:21 PM
Yeah, just thinking just a way to return your favor.
9:22 PM
I guess I kinda understand that your interest is nature and scenery.
9:22 PM
You don't owe me any favour u know
9:22 PM
You showed me all your photos of landscape. So I figured maybe doing activity like that would interest you.
9:23 PM
That is a comfort to know but I still like to show off a little bit that I know something about the city....hehehhe 
9:24 PM
Well, I go kl purely to catch up with those few west Malaysian friends..they are 'll very good friend of mine
9:23 PM
Is okla, next time I go kl u can show me around lo
9:24 PM
Yep, I know. That is why I try to be considerate not to interupt your time too much.
9:24 PM
Hahahha... erm can, but I am not sure if I would be around anymore...let's see.
9:25 PM
Just buzz me when you are actually here lar and then only decide again.
9:26 PM
Meanwhile, I will brush up my knowledge of the city. :P
9:27 PM
No pressure la..like I said you don't owe me anything
9:28 PM
I have the tendency to return favor...so yeah... anyway thanks for your assurance.
9:29 PM
I guess I would feel the same if I am in your shoes.
9:29 PM
My house is always welcome with wide open arms
9:29 PM
Good to know that you are open to sharing what you have.
9:31 PM
Anyway, thanks to you. For the past one year working in the city centre, I never really have the guts to explore the places. Now, I slightly knowing something about it. I think I might just explore out of curiosity and adventure.
9:35 PM
I actually don't like working in the city. I tend to just stay in the office and go home. Over one year, I have gradually openned up to the lifestyle here.
9:37 PM
For a good pay, I had to sacrifice things that I like. 
9:38 PM
Even though city is a concrete jungle, it is also God's creation, He gave human being the brain the dreams and the idea to create such, one should be grateful and cheerfully explore everything
9:43 PM
Time for me hit the bunk
9:44 PM
Have a good rest and thanks.
Comments
Post a Comment